Sunday, April 3, 2022

Ideas About the CCR

 When my teacher was talking about the CCR I started to brainstorm ideas of what I should do after I saw numerous examples of what the previous years did. I really liked the idea of having a YouTube-themed CCR as this is not hard to make but at the same time, it isn't the easiest thing in the world to make.

Another Idea I have is I could make the CCR news themed. What I mean by this is that I could present the information of the questions posed in a way that is presented by a news castor or a weatherman. I think that it would be a very creative way to do the CCR but it would be very tedious and hard to do.

I have also started writing the script but I still do have a long way to be done as I need to write a lot more in order to reach the 8 minutes where my teacher said it was the sweet spot of a CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kicking It Aice Media Portfolio Project

 This is Kicking it hope you enjoy it!  by Gabriel Rivera, Julia Winton, and Isaac Fleischer https://youtu.be/OB91A0l41hw