Sunday, April 3, 2022

Post Production

 The post-production was very minimal on my part because Julia Winton handled mostly all of the editings for the video. But one thing that I was requested to do was be a part of the after-effect sounds. Since many of the shots were done outside, the group thought that an extra emphasis on certain sounds would make the sound more crisp.

Due to that reason, we realized that we needed better sounds for the ball getting kicked so I sent my own sounds through voice memos in order to help with that portion that needed help. Another sound that I did foley on was the scene in which Isaac was reaching into his backpack to get his phone. 

Another area that needed help post-production was the footsteps so I recorded myself grabbing my dress shoes which make the most noise and clamped them on the ground mincing someone walking around.

All these post-production sounds helped the intro sound more crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kicking It Aice Media Portfolio Project

 This is Kicking it hope you enjoy it!  by Gabriel Rivera, Julia Winton, and Isaac Fleischer https://youtu.be/OB91A0l41hw