Sunday, March 27, 2022

We Have Decided When we are going to do the Foley Sounds

 After talking with the group we decided that it is best to do the foley sounds in school. We decided this because the times that we decided upon did not fit our schedules and since we are going to see each other in about 3 days we should just wait then and do it while we are in school. If that fails then I will take on the responsibility of doing it at home by myself as Isaac filmed most of the second part at his house.


The thing that Isaac needed for me to do on the foley side of things was the person speaking on the phone. He could not emulate a voice on the phone and he requested for me to do it. I agreed because I wanted to do my part in the project. This should be easy for me to do because I would just use the phone of my moms and talk through there and emulate someone speaking on the phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kicking It Aice Media Portfolio Project

 This is Kicking it hope you enjoy it!  by Gabriel Rivera, Julia Winton, and Isaac Fleischer https://youtu.be/OB91A0l41hw