Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I finished the Foley Sounds

After Isaac told me about what I needed to do for the sounds I knew I had to get it done fast as the deadline for the project is approaching fast. So I looked at the blog that Isaac posted that listed all the foley sounds that needed to be done and started working. I noticed that he needed sounds for the first filming day as there were a lot of sounds not being heard due to the strong wind that was there that day.

I first made the sounds of footsteps with my fancy dressing shoes as they make a lot of noise when I walk with them on. I then made the sounds of a person looking through a backpack and used my school bag to help me make the sounds. The last sound that Isaac needed was of a person kicking a soccer ball so what I did was I went into the garage and found a deflated basketball and recorded me kicking as hard as possible to really make a strong and crisp sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kicking It Aice Media Portfolio Project

 This is Kicking it hope you enjoy it!  by Gabriel Rivera, Julia Winton, and Isaac Fleischer https://youtu.be/OB91A0l41hw