Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Week One Blog

 


Week One blog 

The approach that I am going to into the portfolio project is one where I will be patient with my team and listen to what they have to say instead of just taking control and filming the way that I want to. I will also go into the project with a lot of research about film and a lot more knowledge than previous projects due to the amount of media that I have consumed by more abundant than before. The initial plan that I have is to figure out a story for my project and how will it teach the audience a lesson or help them learn something important about themselves or the world. My team will brainstorm what the portfolio project will be about and what genre we plan to do our film on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kicking It Aice Media Portfolio Project

 This is Kicking it hope you enjoy it!  by Gabriel Rivera, Julia Winton, and Isaac Fleischer https://youtu.be/OB91A0l41hw