Wednesday, March 9, 2022

We are Discussed the our Background Music

 Today Julia and I discussed what type of music we are going to use for the background of our short film. Julia was saying that we have to use non-copyrighted music and I argued that we could use copyrighted music if we just cite the song. So I asked My teacher and she said we needed to get permission from the owner of the song in order to use their song in our portfolio project.


After I heard that my teacher said that we need permission in order to use copyrighted songs I started researching for songs that would fit our short film. I looked up on youtube copyright-free songs and all the songs were mediocre at best, therefore, I have to keep researching for a good copyright-free song that matches the theme of our short film.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kicking It Aice Media Portfolio Project

 This is Kicking it hope you enjoy it!  by Gabriel Rivera, Julia Winton, and Isaac Fleischer https://youtu.be/OB91A0l41hw